Monday, March 26, 2007

BBBBs can climb ladders too


Yes this Big Butted Blonde Bitch can climb a ladder, in fact I even get paid to do so.
Background info: I work in retail (yeah fabulous I know), and have to lift shit, and straddle ladders as part of my job---but apparently some people just don't get it. On a daily basis people (men and women, but predominately men) constantly challenge my ability to do my job and I'm sick of it. For example I'm often asked, "Can someone help me get something that's up really high?" OKay...someone..and I look at the person that asks me this..like are you kidding me? Apparently I must be a no one...or at least no one that is capable of actually helping a customer with something that is so high up. Give me a break, just because I am a woman doesn't me I can't climb a damn ladder..in fact I would even argue that I am better at it that some of the guys--so deal with it.

No comments: